We have identified a crucial area in business that gets forgotten yet it's so important – 'Succession Planning' so we have teamed up with key speakers in this field to bring you a Seminar that will really make a difference to your Business's future and wealth. We would love it if you came along!
Succession planning is about clarifying what you want for the future and defining the steps required to turn that vision into a reality, while taking into consideration business, personal and family expectations. The benefits of succession planning include:
- Helps determine what you want from your business and how to get it
- When it comes to selling your business, it allows you to transition your business to new ownership in a managed and systematic way, reduces stress while also achieving a greater outcome in the future.
Achieves alignment amongst owners / family members.
- Helps clarify the personal, business, financial, legal and taxation aspects you will need to consider.
Have you thought about:
- Have you looked at 'what if' scenarios?
- Do you know what tasks and actions need to happen for you to maximise your outcomes?
- What are your key goals and milestones now through to selling, passing on or simply taking on a more passive role? Taking time to plan this now will benefit all people involved.
Come listen and interact with the people passionate about your future:
It's not just about extracting the maximum value out of your business to provide for your future. Should an unforeseen event occur, lack of planning will cause unnecessary stress and potentially compromise your sale price, client relationships and the overall reputation of your business.
||Tuesday 12th of June 2018
||Accounting Solutions Limited
||77 Gasson Street, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023
||$25 per person (Incl GST) all proceeds will be donated to Youthline (They support young people who need help with issues such as abuse, mental health, bullying or dealing with many other pressures of everyday life.)
Spaces for this seminar are limited so register today by emailing email@example.com or phone Monica on 03 374 9393.
The presentation will finish around 5:30pm, then a great opportunity to network with fellow business owners over drinks and nibbles.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for further details regarding this great learning opportunity and if you have friends and colleagues who are in business, forward an invite on to them as well – this is not to be missed!
Director, Chartered Accountant